RE: Back to Bzone drawing on left side of monitor

From: Joe <joe_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 00:28:19 EST

Hmm, sounds like a project for Mr. O. Rubin... Is he on the list? Seeing as how he did the volcanoes, maybe he could fix them...
The reason I say it's not the math box is that I have an Asteroids Deluxe here doing the same thing - except on the Y axis. I've already ruled out dacs in my case and 99% positive its nothing after the dacs..

Best advice on the VSM seems to be start with the prom and work out from there. This is where a logic comparator such as the bug trap or HP comes in nice. Also check for broken traces.

JB