Upside-down TEMPEST

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 21:23:37 EST

        OK, this is an odd one...

        Anyone know off the top of their heads what would cause a TEMPEST to
suddenly flip its screen display upside-down? (I'm _assuming_ that
whatever gate or latch controls the screen-flip in cocktail mode has gotten
stuck in the wrong state, but which component(s) would be the most likely
suspects?)

"In ancient times, they believed that there were only four kinds of matter:
Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. Nowadays, of course, we know that there are
actually four states of matter: Solid, Liquid, Gas, and Plasma. Thank God
for progress!" ---(Kelvin Throop III)