FS: SW Thumb Triggers

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_infowest.com>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 02:12:25 EST

Well, I'm slowly getting out of the hobby, just don't have the time to
dedicate to fixing/playing games.

I've been selling the reproduction Star Wars thumb trigger rebuild kits that
I had made, but again I just don't have the time to really promote and sell
them anymore. Rather than just shove them on a shelf in storage, I'll offer
what stock I have left to anyone on Vectorlist that is interested.

Details about the kits can be found here:

http://www.classicade.com/trigger_kit.htm

Retail price is $15/kit, and they have been selling well at that price.

I have about 150 kits left. Here's what I'm thinking:

$9 per kit in quantities of 10

$8 per kit in quantities of 50

$7 per kit for all 150

e-mail me off-list if you are interested.

Bret

bret@classicade.com