Re: OT: Probably be offline for quite awhile

From: Tom Cloud <robot_tank_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:36:36 EST

Hello Dave,

I am very very sorry to hear about this, as I'm sure you are too....
If I can ever do any thing for you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Want to come to CA?? I'll pick you up and the airport!

Hopefully we can stay in touch.
Good luck.
Regards,
Tom Cloud

Commander Dave <cmdr-dave@spamcop.net> wrote:
All,

You may recall months ago we were struggling to keep my house from
foreclosure. Unfortunately, I lost that battle and to boot my wife has filed
for divorce. Just when you think things can't get any worse... :-P

Since I lose the house on March 11th, 2004, I will be offline for an
undetermined amount of time while I pull my life back together. My email
address, cmdr-dave@spamcop.net will not change and you can leave email there
until I get back.

The only good news is that I still have the Lunar Lander thanks to all the
help I received from the collecting community (especially Vectorlist).
Speaking of which, I want to assure the specific people that helped me out
that I will repay them as soon as I can possibly do so.

Thank again to all,

David E. Turner
cmdr-dave@spamcop.net