Re: OT: Probably be offline for quite awhile

From: Tom Cloud <robot_tank_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:42:18 EST

Darn it, sorry all. that was not meant for public consumption.

Commander Dave <cmdr-dave@spamcop.net> wrote:
All,

You may recall months ago we were struggling to keep my house from
foreclosure. Unfortunately, I lost that battle and to boot my wife has filed
for divorce. Just when you think things can't get any worse... :-P

Since I lose the house on March 11th, 2004, I will be offline for an
undetermined amount of time while I pull my life back together. My email
address, cmdr-dave@spamcop.net will not change and you can leave email there
until I get back.

The only good news is that I still have the Lunar Lander thanks to all the
help I received from the collecting community (especially Vectorlist).
Speaking of which, I want to assure the specific people that helped me out
that I will repay them as soon as I can possibly do so.

Thank again to all,

David E. Turner
cmdr-dave@spamcop.net