RE: WG6100 help, still struggling

From: Robb Gonyer <rgonyer_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 16:24:34 EST

Yes - I installed a LV2000 and adjusted it as specified in the
instructions.

> It could also be VERY well that the input protection is kicking in too
> early. Try to lower the size on the game PCB and see what happens.

I did do that, I will take a couple more pictures. If I shrink the
image and move it all the way up, the distortion almost disappears, but
if I move the image down, it appears again. The distortion is always in
the same spot on the tube. I did not replace the 4 heat-sinked
transistors on the deflection board, could these be the problem?