RE: FS Starcastle screen overlays

From: <dans_at_oz.net>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 05:00:24 EST

Since we are talking about Star Castles...

I have two complete non-working Star Castle games located in the Seattle
area, best offer for both ...OR... if you can fix one for me you can have
the other for free. I simply don't have the time to troubleshoot and fix
them! I bought them several years back and have been meaning to get
around to working on them, but it just hasn't happened (sigh).

Drop me an email if interested.

Thanks,
-Dan