Re: Putting an unknow condition boards in a working WG6100?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 13:59:56 EST

If you want to avoid blowing the output transistors you can run a
pair of 15 watt light bulbs in place of the X & Y yoke windings. This
would provide a bit of a load and if either glows brightly then you
know that that channel has a problem. Don't use a higher wattage
light as it will allow enough current to damage the outputs...

You can also run the system with the yoke unplugged, but the lights
are nice and illuminating of the condition!

John :-#)#