FS: DAC80's

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 00:50:15 EST

  Hi,

Sorry for the multiple posts, forgot I had these. I have some DAC80's
for sale, these are the higher rated replacment part DAC800 and work
perfect. There are 2 of these on the cinematronics monitors. If you need
a full list of parts just let me know. I can take Paypal payments at
catfishh@bellsouth.net or you can send a check or MO to the below
address. The prices are below.

1-5 $12.00
5-10 $11.00