FS: AD561J's

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 00:49:17 EST

Hi,

I have found a few tubes of AD561J's, around 100pcs. This is quite a
rare find and is a needed part, so I dont expect these to last long.
AMD still makes these but they sell for $32 in lots of 100pcs for
plastic ones, $50+ or ceramic ones. The ones I have are early 80's and
are the superior ceramic ones, and I am selling them way cheaper There
are 2 of these used on each of the following boards: Tac-Scan,
Eliminator, Zector, Star Wars, Space Fury, Lunar Lander, Asteroids,
Omega Race and Asteroids Deluxe. Some of the Asteroids and AD boards
that may have 6012's on there instead, as the later run boards allowed
you to use either with some hackery. The early ones as far as I know
only had slots for the AD561's. I also have some 6012's for sale if you
need those and some mc1495's that are used in the same section on the
atari boards. I can take Paypal payments at catfishh@bellsouth.net or
checks and MO's at the below address. Below are the prices

AD561J ceramic
1-9 $14.00each Shipping $1.50
10+ $12.00each Shipping $1.50

Just let me know what you need and thanks,
Mark Capps