RE: Amplifone problems

From: Robert Gonyer <rgonyer_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 22:44:00 EDT

Sorry, three more things to add:
1. This board already has a Wintron installed. It has been working great in
the Star Wars for quite some time. (a couple years?)

2. I measured the HV after the problem started, it is right around 19.5kV.

3. This HV board is a blue one, it has had the 5 watt resistors and diodes
added to it.

Thanks
Robb