Re: A few WG6100 tips and tricks

From: Brian Deuel <briandeuel_at_atarivector.com>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 14:59:41 EDT

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 4/14/2004 at 9:17 AM MyPearl wrote:

>This cannot be much other than the beam hitting the left side of the
>screen,
>outside the front screen. Electrons will bounce back and attracted to the
>front by the Hi Voltage Anode that is on the front . This creates this
>effect you see.
>
>Also because you say the Tempest action is shefted left.
>
>If you disconnect the Yoke, and carefully turn up the screen control, do
>you
>get a dot in the middle?

Yes I do. Nice and bright. Is this a clue as to what may be wrong? :)

Brian
http://www.orubin.com
"We're all a bunch of spoiled brats, if you get right down to it. You just want to buy the meat in the store, you don't want to see Bambi getting cut up [laughs]. You want to protest fur walking around in your leather shoes. You want to talk the environment as you drive around in your Hummer 2. We're a study in contradictions, I think. The ultimate spoiled brats of the world."- Uncle Eugene Jarvis, the creator of Defender, Stargate, and Robotron