Re: A few WG6100 tips and tricks

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 03:17:52 EDT

This cannot be much other than the beam hitting the left side of the screen,
outside the front screen. Electrons will bounce back and attracted to the
front by the Hi Voltage Anode that is on the front . This creates this
effect you see.

Also because you say the Tempest action is shefted left.

If you disconnect the Yoke, and carefully turn up the screen control, do you
get a dot in the middle?

Mendel