RE: Tech: Gravitar WG6100

From: Joe <joe_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 02:30:49 EDT

Degauss your tube...

JB

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vectorlist@vectorlist.org [mailto:owner-vectorlist@vectorlist.org] On Behalf Of Steve P.
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 12:57 AM
To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
Subject: VECTOR: Tech: Gravitar WG6100

 Hi all.

 I got a Gravitar that has the original WG6100 in it (cabinet ##'s all
match). The monitor works great but the lower right corner has an odd
issue. On the Gravitar "attract mode", there is a part of the cycle that
shows the game in play - namely, teh zoom in section that shows the planet
surface and gives the basics on how to play. The landscape is in green. On
the lower right corner of my game, the green landscape line becomes a
reddish-brown color. Any ideas what might be causing this? I can try and
get a pic if that would help. Everything else seems to be OK. Am I just due
for a cap kit or do I have other issues? The monitor seems fine otherwise.
I don't recall any other discolorations in the display offhand..

 Thanks!

-Steve P. in PA

---