Re: 19V2000 query

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 17:19:26 EDT

Looks ok to me. Footprint appears to be almost identical to the
original. And there is nothing magical about 8A 200V - that's just what
I found locally. I suspect anything more robust than the original (3A
120V ?) would work just fine.

BTW, that link you sent is almost worth the price of admission to this
thread. Nice datasheet find :)

tm