Re: 19V2000 query

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 18:23:33 EDT

>Looks ok to me. Footprint appears to be almost identical to the original.
>And there is nothing magical about 8A 200V - that's just what I found
>locally. I suspect anything more robust than the original (3A 120V ?)
>would work just fine.

How many phases is the original anyhow? Single? (I know nothing about these
as you may have guessed).

And how is the number of phases applied? I mean, is it simply a capability,
so for example a dual phase will work just fine in a single phase
application, or not as straightforward as that?

>BTW, that link you sent is almost worth the price of admission to this
>thread. Nice datasheet find :)

A pure fluke I can assure you. :)

Even so, it's nice to find a comprehensive and free datasheet site, unlike
some that charge an arm and half a dozen legs.

Phil