WG K6100 Troubleshooting

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 00:38:13 EDT

Has anyone ever used the voltage readings listed at
different points on the schematics for
troubleshooting? Recently, I've been trying to
troubleshoot a K6100 P314 deflection board that's
being more difficult than most I've worked on. I
tried using the schematic voltages for comparison for
the first time. Most were pretty close, but some were
off much more than I'd expect them to be so I'm trying
to determine if I've found a problem or not. Can
anyone comment on the accuracy of the values?

Thanks,
-Chris