Re: WG K6100 Troubleshooting

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 09:31:59 EDT

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Chris Loggans wrote:

> Has anyone ever used the voltage readings listed at
> different points on the schematics for
> troubleshooting? Recently, I've been trying to

Yes. That is what they are there for. They are called Nodal Voltages.

Here is a link to the middle of a trouble-shooting session on my own Space
Duel monitor's HV section where I used them:

http://www.vectorlist.org/Vectorlist/1999/10/0311.html

Or, more correctly, posted my results and Jess used them to solve my
problem. However, he explained the process and it should be enough to get
you started, or if nothing else post what you find and maybe someone can
help.

A small diference wouldn't necessarily mean much, but generally you'll see a
big difference. In my case, -25v instead of 29v.

-Chris