Re: WG K6100 Troubleshooting

From: matt <galaga_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 01:31:33 EDT

accuracy of the values?? this is eletronics!!! the voltage should be whitin
10% but!
If ur 25volts low or high then all the volt will be lower or higher it comes
down to....
 if theres 1v and there sould be 0v then theres likely to be a fault
fault finding is a skill!! these no EZ fix..
rember that theres two channels to compear to. X and Y see if the voltages
are the same in each channel.

i hope this helps