Re: Quantum marquee reprints - more info

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 09:33:53 EDT

Forwarded from arch@awesome.uk.com :

----- original post ------
Joe - the works looks superb, youve done an excellent job. When you showed this
to me in person recently, the couple of tiny things you pointed out are just
that - tiny ! No one has done a marquee better and is unlikely too.

Courtesty of Tom Mcclintock and Roy K, I can reproduce the original CPO again,
AND get this - the entire side art and front art soon. I will also be doing the
entire side art for Space Duel, Gravitar, Star wars cockpit (all of it !) and
Black widow is already done, see the pics at :-

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/archuk/archer_restoration.html

This probably wont happen until late september given the current work load.

cheers
arch