Quantum marquee reprints - more info

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 13:57:05 EDT

I've had a few requests to see how they new marquees look back lit. I could
not get what I felt was a fair representative shot, but I've posted two
additional pictures here (same place as before):

http://www.joesarcade.com/joem/Quantum_marquee/

Both pics have "backlit" in the name. The original is on the left in both
cases. The backround color is not black, it's really a very dark blue.
When backlit, the original does show the blue a little more in the middle
where the light hits it more (as you'll see in the pics).

Lastly, if anyone might be interested in multiples, instead of messing
around with geting shipping quotes, I dediced to just go with $6 shipping
for the first, and $1 additional each shipping for multiples.

Thanks, and I'll not bother the list anymore on this.

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net