Re: TECH: Tempest PCB (Joel fixed it!)

From: Steve P. <projektzwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 02:57:27 EDT

Joel wins the prize!

Turns out that one of the MC1495s in the "X" section on the board was shot.
I did as Joel said though and started by swapping the TL082s out first (in
pairs) and slowly worked my way through those and into the MC1495s. I did
the "Y"s first, and the "X"s last.

Can't say THANKS enough to Joel and everyone on the list! The board is now
operational and playable.

-Steve P.