Re: Fluke 9010a scripts for Star Wars / ESB

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 19:41:56 EDT

This Fluke thing ROCKS...

I just finished a Star Wars game! It had ha bad ROM databus driver, a bad
RAM and some other TTL's fried. I have tried to fix this board before by
using the traditional stuff, like an oscilloscope, but that would have never
showed me that, although the data lines were all active, the WERE faulty...

I am really impressed with this 20+ year old tool! Quick to learn and it
really gives you control over some of these mystery boards!

Thanks again to the FIDE guys, I used FIDE to generate ROM sigs from (known
good) ROM images.

:)

Mendel Pearl