Re: Fluke 9010a scripts for Star Wars / ESB

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 02:39:21 EDT

Sounds very okay... I havent really started programming though. Just played
around with the asteroids scripts ect. Seems not so hard to master.
I also still need a probe for it. Maybe I'll built myself one (Its really
nothing, just two transistors and some R/C's) but if someone has one up for
sale I'd be interested.... :)

Is there still being developed on the FIDE project?