Re: Battlezone problems

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 15:55:58 EDT

Listen for a faint hum in the speaker while the game's on.If it is there,
the problem probably isn't your ARII. From there, it could very well be the
audio opamps or the Pokey on the main PCB. Also, check for bad contacts (ie
on the edge connectors) first. Wiggle them and see wether that has any
effect on the audio.

Regards,

Mendel