Re: Re: Fluke 9010a Tape Drive

From: <Artfromnys_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 20:38:22 EDT

I have these tapes in stock, NOS, $29 each shipped, and 10 for $229 shipped,
fresh stock from manufacturer. I also have the kits to repair the tape
drives, and a huge (5 dozen or so) stock of pods, at least half brand new from
Air Force surplus.
The tape drives tend to be flaky because the rubber drive wheels are worn or
dented from being pressed up against the capstan in storage for years - often
 changing the play capstan rubber wheel fixes the tape, and I have them as
well check _http://artfromny.com/artfromny/fluke_9010.htm_
(http://artfromny.com/artfromny/fluke_9010.htm)

Art