RE: Battlezone problems

From: vernimark <vernimark_at_libero.it>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 02:28:40 EDT

Supposing that they are two different problems, I suggest you to check (or
change if you can't check) the 74244 in R11 position (or the 7404 in R9
position, but I don't think).
With a tester check resistors R128, R130, R132; the right value is 1K.

When you insert right coin R132 is connected between ground and pin 11 of
74244
When you insert left coin R128 is connected between ground and pin 15 of
74244
When you insert center coin R130 is connected between ground and pin 13 of
74244

This 74244 is the only interface between coins and 6502 data input. If it
works probably you have to check the bus and you may have problems with DIP
SW configuration too.

Let me know,
Marco