RE: 6502 Recompiled

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_aqualion.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 16:05:55 EDT

I know that one of the things we used to do all the time on the Apple II was
self-modifying code, which seems like it would cause problems in a
recompiled environment. This may be less prevalent in the arcade world
(executing directly from ROM) - do many games copy themselves into RAM and
do self-modification for speed?

-atw