Re: Amplifone FAQ diode mods

From: Jonathan Stanley <jstanley1_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 13:29:52 EST

Sorry I don't have a picture of the mods, but I did just go through
the F3 & F4 popping issue myself and it turned out to be a bad
connection at the game board connectors. Unplug everything off the
deflection board except for the power supply and turn the game on and
see if it doesn't pop the fuses. If not then plug in just the game
board connectors and see what happens. Apparently a bad connection
at the game board can cause F3 & F4 to blow almost immediately when
powering up.

(It may have nothing to do with your deflection board upgrades).

Jonathan