Re: Where can I get an HV diode for a Asteroids game please??

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 12:35:32 EST

Although I never did get to try it, there was speculation (and actual
use by an RGVAC member) that two microwave HV diodes wired in series
would work just fine. Something like this:

http://unionel.com/catalog/microwave.html#DI

And this thread might be helpful:
http://www.vectorlist.org/Vectorlist/2004/03/0067.html

now if I could only get around to updating that G05 FAQ...

tm