Asteroids disassemblies

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 14:49:47 EST

Both versions available here:

http://www.synthcom.com/~nb/asteroids.zip

Not much difference in them. Note you can't just take a text editor and
look at them side by side. At first glance they look radically different,
but it's just the same code with some slightly different defines. If you
want a good program to view the deltas, try Araxis Merge. The actual
differences themselves are very minor.

-->Neil