Re: TECH: Major Havoc

From: Steve P. <projektzwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 01:23:27 EST

 Well, following Joe B's advice, I bypassed the X & Y OUT signals by pulling
the connections from my Tempest harness and jumped them to the X/Y OUT pads
on the main PCB. The board is still not working although the pattern on the
screen changes a slightly but it's still a bunch of scrambled jumbo that
reminds me of an EKG. :)

 I've reached the limit that I am willing to tinker with the PCB - who
repairs these that can do so in a timely manner?

 Thx.

-Steve P.