Re: Design flaw found in Kurz Kasch 309C card - Cinematronics exerciser

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 12:10:37 EST

If I desoldered all the components on this board and took a scan of both sides. How difficult would it be to simply reproduce this card? I'm pretty sure you don't even need the TF-650 to use it. I always run it off a switching power supply. I'm sure quite a few people here would love to build their own exercizor if they had a PCB to work with.

Matt