RE: Star Wars - Wobble Vision

From: COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 05:18:37 EST

"Don't use a WG in Star Wars. Your just asking for trouble."

Yes.. That's what I hear, but I havent really got much choice in the matter, as Ampliphones are quite scarce and/or expensive, So I'm going to have to live with it for the moment.

What I'm saying / asking is "Is this normal for all the graphics to wobble on the WG running Empire SB ?" - The symptom is almost like a reflection in water thats rippling - It doesnt look quite right to me.

What I need to know is that If I give it a service and replace various capacitors ( as I suspect myself and as Phil as suggested ) will it make a vast impovement ?

This is my first colour vector game, so please excuse my ignorance as I really don't know what kind of performance to expect out of it.

Thanks, Regards, Colin