Re: Star Wars - Wobble Vision

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 06:43:37 EST

Here's an old post of mine, I successfully did this to WG and Amplifone
Star Wars monitors, and it removed the remaining screen wobble,
hope it does something for you...

Below that is an old post about modding the Asteroids AR board,
which can be cross referenced to the AR/II board in Star Wars also,
though the part/pin numbers may be different?

Cheers,
Marc