Re: Star Wars - Wobble Vision

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 15:31:01 EST

Thanks for the info... I've not finished working on it yet...I need to do a
few upgrades to the monitor and arII psu.

I had gone throught the faq and read the deflection board section (which is
where I thought the problem was) today I looked at the HV section and one of
the faults listed matched mine.... so basically I replaced some of the
capacitors in the hv cage with what I had around, and now the picture is
nice and crispy (even though its a the WG monitor)... excellent result..

I also need to setup the monitor properly and go throught the adjustment
procedure.

Ps... I'm also looking to make a few pcb's up for the ESB conversion (wont
be a switchable multigame) based on the esb conversion article on the net
with the slapstick chip programmed into the 22v10 Gal. Not looking to make
any money out of it - it will be the supply of a bare pcb - you sort the
rest out - probably for $25 or something not costed it out yet (looking at
getting 10 made) but if anyone is interested, please give me a shout.

Thanks for the help / info guys...

Regards,
Colin