Quad Pokeys for a MH - source?

From: Steve P. <projektzwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 19:26:47 EST

My Major Havoc (not dedicated but a conversion PCB) seems to have developed
a control issue - the spinner is not working. Test mode indicates a "P"
which the manual says is a custom IC error at location 13Q - which is the
Quad Pokey Eliminator board. The Quad Pokeys that are on my eliminator
board are marked differently - are they still all the same or is each one
indeed different? Anyone know where I can get these?

I had this board fixed back in January - it flaked out on me mid game and
the display went all scrambled. I plugged it in right after I got it back
for all of 20 seconds to verify that the video was fixed but this is the
first time I've actually had it plugged in to play. :(

Sigh.

Thx.

-Steve P.