RE: Quad Pokeys for a MH - source?

From: Cylon B <cylon_b_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 19:41:09 EST

I have a quad-pokey chip for sale if you want it. This is the single chip
version that has 4 pokeys internally. It plugs in the same socket as the
eliminator board.

The Major Havoc PCB was originally designed to use these chips. Since there
was an abundance of pokey chips Atari developed this daughter card to use
common pokeys instead of the quad pokey chip, hence the name quad pokey
"eliminator" board.

Breno

>From: "Steve P." <projektzwo@yahoo.com>
>To: <vectorlist@vectorlist.org>
>Subject: VECTOR: Quad Pokeys for a MH - source?
>Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:26:47 -0500
>

>My Major Havoc (not dedicated but a conversion PCB) seems to have developed
>a control issue - the spinner is not working. Test mode indicates a "P"
>which the manual says is a custom IC error at location 13Q - which is the
uad Pokey Eliminator board. The Quad Pokeys that are on my