Re: Any interest - Red Baron ROM saver or high save

From: Scott Brasington <arcade_at_brasington.org>
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 13:07:17 EST

Steve,

Sorry if I blew you off back then :( I know in the past I have
been less willing to make a HS kit for a game that already had
HS save, so I was probably thinking about it from that perspective
rather than from the perspective of just a ROM saver.

I'll probably throw it up on my website in its current form of
as just a ROM saver without any HS save, and in the background
as a low priority look at adding the HS save features.

Thanks for the interest.