Re: Star Wars "bloom" problem with a twist:Update

From: Tom Bombaci <bombaci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 22:51:04 EST

JB,

The dim image always happens after the Death Star explosion or when
there are many objects on the screen. (Actually, replacing the fuse
holder rectified the dim image after the Death Star Explosion) Now it
is happening During the third wave dog fight.

I read a suggested fix of running an additional +5v and ground from
the ARII to the game PCB to "fix" the issue of blooming. I want to try
and nail down the dim image problem first.

-Tom