RE: 6101 deflection board parts

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 15:45:11 EDT

FYI, I got an email back from WG clarifying that it was a typo, and is
indeed a 1N5402.

I called and asked him about some other parts that are poorly identified,
such as Q603, Q703, Q604, Q704, which are just identified as "PNP
Transistor" and "NPN Transistor". He said he'd look them up if I really
needed them, but it isn't a straight forward process. He said he has to
work backwards from the same manual I had, look up the Atari part number
listed which gives him the WG part number, then look that up, which leads to
another list, etc.. The trouble is these monitors, being so old, the
documentation isn't computerized, so it's all manual in several different
locations.

If there are any vector related WG parts that people would like to clarify,
let me know. I'll email him with a full list. He said it would be a little
easier to look up several at once. He also said he could get info on a 6401
if there is any missing info that we've been looking for on that one.

Joe