Re: wells 6100 help

From: utahtaper <utahtaper_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 19:18:00 EDT

They are not necessarily crunched. Just slightly bent or distorted. I
replaced all the caps on the board to no avail. Still same issue. I was
going to do all the transisters in Y deflection but the local store didn't
have any of them on hand.
I checked all the resisters with a DMM and they were all resisting within
there tolerances.