Re: WG 19v2000 Source for neons

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 12:57:46 EDT

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Jarrod Johnson wrote:

> This is a serious technical board, no joking allowed.

Uhm, no, as the moderator I can say, with all authority, joking is allowed.

And lighten up. It really looks like people have tried to help you, but as
someone else said, if no one has the item you are looking for, you will
likely just see no response.

I can also say that without this list I would not have one working game in
my collection, mostly due to the help of people who know far more about
these things than I ever will. No one has ever talked down to me.

And finally, if you are going to make comments about other people's posts,
please remember to trim down the posts you are replying to, removing other
people's SIG files, mailing list footers, etc. Or, try to be more tolerant
of other's jokes.