Re: WG 19v2000 Source for neons

From: Total Impulse <totalimpulse_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 17:33:26 EDT

Bob Langelius wrote:

> Does anyone know of a source for the NE501 neon on a wg19v2000? All
> the manual says GE 5amp. Are all three neons the same? Are they the
> same as the G05-802?

I just replaced all three neon bulbs on a V2000. I assumed that they
were the same as on a G05-802 since I also could not figure out the GE
5A designation. The schematic for the G05-802 says that NE501 is a
NE-2H, and that NE502 & NE503 are NE-2's.
I bought a bunch of each from Jameco. They were slightly shorter than
the originals. I have not tested that monitor yet...

I posted essentially the same question here on May 8 and received zero

Alan

--
Total Impulse - Arcade Game Restoration and Repair
Alan Estenson, Maple Grove, MN