RE: WG 19v2000 Source for neons

From: Joe <joe_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 16:58:52 EDT

They are pretty much the same as an NE-2H with the addition of a trace
of a radioactive material so firing characteristics don't change when
used in the dark (a regular neon bulb requires more voltage to fire if
in the dark than when there's light available).

Really? I never thought of it. It never once crossed my mind. Is this
only a very minute difference or is it a matter of a few volts/amps?

Also, AD sideart has been made by Archer. If you look in the archives
you can read all about this. Many questions have been asked again and
again and again and again...

JB