Re: Need Help with Electrohome G05 XY monitor

From: Mike Watson <4mike4_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 22:32:00 EDT

I recently did a B/W tube swap on a 9" raster monitor at work with the same results - turns out the tube was not the correct cross. In this case there were retrace lines even with the screen all the way down. This was with Video Display Corp - they did find the correct tube on the second try with no problem.
Mike