Re: Sega Vector Development Tools Project

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 12:23:12 EDT

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Mark Jenison wrote:

> I only got like one email from a vectorlist member about interest in this
> project, so I think I'll take this subject offline. Probably make it a
> Yahoo! group (unless there is a better mailing list service that I'm
> unaware of? Advice?) Heck, maybe even make it a source forge project.

Ack. Phbbbt. Yahoo groups are for the birds and have a disturbing habit of
disappearing without warning. Especially if you are talking about Sega, and
anyone ever even hints of a copyright problem.

How much traffic do you think this will generate ? While I don't have
anything to contribute, I would be interested in following. This is the sort
of thing that certainly went on more often in the early days of Vectorlist,
and I have no objection to it appearing here.

If it gets to large creating a second list under vectorlist.org is no extra
effort.