RE: Tempest display "implodes" during intermission screen

From: Ed Henciak <ehenciak_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 03 2005 - 23:31:55 EDT

ROM swap.get a later revision of the game. Better yet, buy a multigame from
Clay! You'll get the same upgrade + some additional goodies!

I am assuming that when you switch from player one to player two, you have
this implosion issue. What happens is that there are no vectors on the
bottom of the screen. The sopt killer trips and begins to shut your display
down (as it should).

Later ROM revisions have copyright info on the bottom of the screen that
prevent this from happening.

Ed

  _____