Re: Tempest display "implodes" during intermission screen

From: Tom Bombaci <tom-bom_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 01:41:10 EDT

Ed, et al,

Thanks for the info. I would like to clarify a few things.

I guess there are a few 6 ROM versions of the Tempest boards. I was under the impression that this revision had the implosion issue. Am I correct to assume this is not specific to the 6 ROM version? (I gather I can answer my own question due to the fact that my boardset has the 12 2516's on the board).

If so, when you write "ROM swap", I can simply find v3 of the Tempest ROMS, burn them to 2716's and I am on my way to two player bliss?

Best Regards,
Tom