RE: WG 19v2000 Source for neons

From: Jim Thompson <ifixaudio_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 12:44:44 EDT

Hi Jim,
Sorry for the off-list e-mail but I have been lurking at the list looking
for Tempest info and noticed that you had a bezel to offer Jarod. Is the
cabaret the standup version? I could also use one (in addition to a myriad
of other items) for the Tempest basketcase I picked out of the trash believe
it or not.
I would gladly pay a reasonable fee to avoid the hassle of making my own.

Thanks

Jim in Detroit